Call US! 0414 297 499
We do all types of tree work
☻ Land Clearing ☻
☻ Complete tree removal ☻
☻ Stump grinding ☻
☻ Removal of dead or dangerous branches ☻
*24 Hour Emergency Service *Free Quote *7 Days *Fully Insured
Mobile 0414 297 499
WINTER IS COMING ... So now is the time to get your firewood order in.
Good seasoned hard wood available @ $120 m3 + delivery
Why is mulching so important?
- It reduces evaporation so your soil can hold on to the moisture longer.
- Suppresses weeds
- Provides soil with a protective layer against wind and water erosion.
- Provides insulation for your plants roots from temperature extremes.
- Will break down and contribute valuable nutrients back in organic matter.
- Water the garden before and after mulching or apply mulch after rain.
- Leave space around the trunks of plants to avoid fungal problems.
- Apply mulch up to 80mm thick, and replenish annually.
- Lay a porous weed mat under the mulch, or use old newspaper around 8 sheets thick, to further prevent weeds.